Monday 22 February 2010

Risk Assessment

For my piece I am going to film in some woods in the middle of Bishop Cuthbert estate. Although this is seen as an isolated location I will have an adult present with me in order to film and get all the camera shots and angles. Also there are many potential hazards in the woods such as steep drops, even though there are proper footpaths, and therefore I will need to be careful while filming. Another aspect I will need to keep an eye on is the weather forecast so the equipment doesn't get wet or damaged so when carrying the camera and tripod from each location I will need to keep them protected in their bags. Also I will need to be careful not to drop any of the equipment whilst in the woods. Another potential risk is that I am taking a weapon in the form of a knife with me so I can slice the occult symbol in half off the tree. I will keep the knife protected and safe at all times until I need to use it which comes towards the end of the sequence, to add effect and keep with the horrific theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment